Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas is Here!

December 23, 2013

I can't believe Christmas is already here! It's crazy but it's great! This past week was a good one! We saw the T. family (we had thanksgiving with them) and we had hot apple cider with whipped cream with Sis. T. and visited with them. I love their family! We are still working on getting them to church and on the path that leads to the temple. 
 
This is weird. I don't really know what to write because I'm going to be talking to y'all on Christmas!! So I don't know what to share now and what to share then. This Christmas is going to be one of the best ever! I might get some sleep Christmas eve night! (Probably not like usual but that's how it goes! I'll be in bed though and I'll be trying to.) We had dinner out in Wascom with the G. family and I wondered if we were related to them in some way. They are a really nice family! 

We also meet with the M. family and that was great! They are a great family. 

And we meet with D. Twice. 

I'll get to talk to y'all about it more on Christmas! 

Love y'all tons!

Elder Drew Bowen

P.S. President Durrant wanted us to let our families know that he loves us and that we were raised right.
PPS Y'all should be getting a package today from Texas its coming UPS ground. Hopefully it's today. I sent it a little later than I wanted to but it'll get there eventually! 

(Note from the Mommy:  So we hadn't expected to get any kind of package from Drew for Christmas but we did and it came on the Monday before Christmas just as he said.  The sad part is that I had sent a pre-Christmas package to Drew several weeks ago that he got and had been enjoying, but the package that was for Christmas day with his presents and stocking in it didn't arrive before we talked with him on Christmas day!!!  I felt terrible about it, but he enjoyed getting it late - you'll read about it in the next post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment