Friday, February 1, 2013

The Countdown Continues!

Well the countdown continues!  Drew is entering the MTC in just 5 short days!!  People keep asking me how I'm doing and I'm doing fine so far.  It's just because I don't know what to expect, I'm sure.  I'll probably be a basketcase when Sarah or Christopher have 5 days before they leave because I'll be in the know with how having your child go to serve the Lord for 2 years and no longer texting them and talking to them on a daily basis will feel.  But for now, I'm doing great and so is Drew.  Just enjoying the time with the family before he leaves.

We received his MTC address today, so here it is!  I'm sure he'll love getting letters or care packages while he's there.

Elder Carlton Andrew Bowen
MTC Mailbox # 331
TX-DAL 0218
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793


Have a fabulous day!

-The Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment